- Vanessa Bryant shared a sweet video on Instagram of her baby girl, who is seven months old as she tried to stand up on her own
- In the video, baby Capri is seen learning to stand with the help of her aunt
- Vanessa wrote, ‘My Koko Bean. She looks just like my Gigi with her daddy’s eyes.’
- ‘Good girl, sunshine. I love you,’ Vanessa can be heard saying in the video
- Vanessa and the late NBA legend, Kobe Bryant welcomed their youngest daughter in June 2019
- The heartwarming video comes as the NTSB released a preliminary report Friday on that suggested that the pilot just seconds away from flying to safety
- Kobe and his 13-year-old daughter Gianna were killed in the crash, along with nine other people two weeks ago
Kobe Bryant’s widow, Vanessa, has posted a sweet video of her seven-month-old baby girl just two weeks after a helicopter crash killed her husband along with her 13-year-old daughter Gianna.
The 37-year-old took to Instagram on Saturday morning to share her and Kobe’s youngest daughter, attempting to stand on her own for the first time.
Kobe’s sister Sharia Washington can be seen providing support to Capri throughout the cute 30-second clip.
The heartwarming video comes as the NTSB released a preliminary report Friday on that suggested that the pilot just seconds away from flying the helicopter to safety and away from the unfavorable weather conditions.