- The influencer, from Philadelphia, says his assets were taken in a raid last month
- His mansion in Woolwich Township, New Jersey and other homes were targeted
- Omi in a Hellcat, real name Bill Omar Carrasquillo, boasts more than 250,000 followers on Instagram and more than half a million followers on YouTube
- He says he cannot now pay his 30 staff after his bank accounts were frozen
- It is thought the investigation will focus on Carrasquillo’s tax returns, copyright infringement through his TV streaming site and money laundering
- ‘I was a multi-millionaire a week ago, and now I’m down to nothing’, he says
he FBI is said to have raided the homes of millionaire YouTube and Instagram star Omi in a Hellcat, seizing his supercars, Rolex watches and bank accounts as they investigate his TV streaming business and tax returns.
The influencer, real name Bill Omar Carrasquillo, 33, said nearly all of his assets were taken in a raid last month, leaving him ‘down to nothing’.
He says he cannot access his money leaving him unable to pay his 30 staff.
Omi in a Hellcat boasts more than 250,000 followers on Instagram and more than half a million followers on YouTube. He describes himself as an influencer, YouTuber, club owner, investor and entrepreneur on his online profiles.
It is thought the FBI’s investigation will focus on his tax returns, copyright infringement through his streaming site and money laundering.
He told CBS: ‘I was a multi-millionaire a week ago, and now I’m down to nothing.’ A YouTube video titled ‘THE FBI SEIZED EVERYTHING FROM ME’ and posted by Carrasquillo on November 20 has more than one million views.
⚠️ Make sure to Like Us 👍🏾 on Facebook using the widget below so you don’t miss out on new stories like this. ⬇️