- The star was mocked by supermarket Sainsbury’s on Twitter on Friday after fans said the collection looked exactly the same as the supermarket’s uniform
- Beyoncé, 38, bore a striking resemblance to a Sainsbury’s checkout girl in the premiere image of her collection, which she has gifted to many famous fans
- The sports giant’s iconic stripe trio glowed in solar orange against the deep maroon fabric and featured on many clothes from the collection
- In homage to her song Irreplaceable, one fan even wrote: ‘Beyoncé on tills: To the left, to the left. Everything you scan in the bag to your left’
- Beyonce’s IVY PARK label was established in 2016 and sold at Topshop
She teased her new Adidas X IVY PARK collaboration on Tuesday.
But Beyoncé was mocked by supermarket giant Sainsbury’s on Twitter on Friday after fans said the collection looked exactly the same as the supermarket’s uniform.
Sharing a picture of one of their workers in the iconic maroon and orange outfit, Sainsbury’s wrote: ‘Repping since 1869’ and added the caption: ‘The Original’ alongside the hashtag: ‘#SainsBey’.
⚠️ Make sure to Like Us 👍🏾 on Facebook using the widget below so you don’t miss out on new stories like this. ⬇️